Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summarize and comment number 6

Abused Woman Lives in Fear of Ex

15 years ago a woman was beat and suffered so much because of her abusive ex. She moved on and teached about domestic violence and did a lot so girls won't go through what she has. 15 years later her ex is release and she is now scared for her life. He wrote her a threat letter which now has her bitting her finger nails.
I know I go on about leaving your abusive husband but I never said it was going to be easy! Nothing in life is easy! We must walk with our heads up high and continue to fight for that life we deserve. Something would definately happen to him; this would not go far. I do understand her fear but she has gone a long way and I believe she would be okday. Much luck to her!
[[click the link above and you'll have the orignal paper]]

No comments:

Post a Comment