Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summarize and comment number 4

A case so tragic, Covina police will never forget

Police officers recieve a very disturbing call on christmas eve. A man, upset about his divorce, dresses up as Santa Claus and kills his ex wive, her parents and 6 relatives on Christmas Eve and he then later kills himself.

I want to become a police officer, as I may have said before, but I wouldn't know how to answer a call like this!!.. I know you must be prepared for anything but no matter how many years in the field, you would never be prepared for what may come next. To see all these innocent people die on a time where they were sharing a loving moment on christmas eve, is so hurtful. These police officers may never forget this and I dont blame them!

No comments:

Post a Comment