Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stop Domestic Violence

Hi bloggers, My name is Myshelle and I welcome you to my blogspot!!This is my first time as a blogger and I hope you enjoy.

Since I was a child, I use to watch a lot of Law and Order: SVU shows and was introduced to a lot of issues that dealt with women being raped victims, domestic violence victims and etc, but nothing really caught my eye more than domestic violence crimes. I decided that one day I will become a detective and help many domestic violence victims.
I decided to create this blog so I can catch a lot of other blogger’s attention and have them realize what exactly has been happening to these domestic violence victims and their abusers in America. I am interested in showing how government has decided to address this issue. I will keep you updated with domestic violence cases and how they have been dealt with in the past and how we think they should have been dealt with instead. I will try to find cases that are currently happening so we will be able to give opinion on how fair or unfair these cases really are. Just stay intuned and more blogs will be posted.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I defiantly agree with you Myselle. Domestic abuse is one issue that is kept on the low. Why? since it is a hush-hush topic. It saddens me to know that there are millions of women out in this world who are getting abused and are afraid to speak out. How would we get them to speak out on this issue when the person they love is the one giving them this abuse? How extreme does this abuse get? Are they held hostage? Scars on their face?

    P.S I do love the picture underneath. It says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this to be a interesting topic, because is something that often happen in home and i believe this blog can inspire people to get help. i found this blog really cool.

    ReplyDelete